Sunday 15 July 2007

Welcome....

Ok, so I've finally got around to doing up a real blog - and lets see how this goes...

All systems go so far, got a title... got pics down the side... it's all good...

Rob's currently away, installing CardXpress machines all over Queensland... and hoping to get back here by hopefully Wednesday so that we can get everything organised before his mother arrives from Sydney for a week....

Things have been interesting in our lives lately, but at least everything seems to be settling down again... I've got my Doctors visit in less than two weeks to make sure that my body isn't totally screwed up - and then we're right to start thinking about getting pregnant again...

Jade discovered today that if she drags a chair to the kitchen sink - then she can play with the bubbles.... not the best discovery as far as I'm concerned as it can get quite messy once she starts playing with soapy water and floating timber floor tiles.... NOT a good combination... not to mention the slippery aspects of it! Then there's always the fact that if there are any plates in the sink and she decides to take them out - well - you know all about trying to be baby safe... but there's only so many things you can prevent.... and I'm not about to nail my chairs down in the dining room....

We went to the park today with Kate, Mitchell & Lachlan.... so that was fun... Ran into a few people that I knew... then came home - did washing and got jade to sleep.... Unfortunately the phone rang a few times and jade only ended up sleeping an hour and a half.... which sounds like a lot - until you consider I wanted to get all of my washing ironed and put away... it's just never enough....

Jade's got her second swimming lesson in the morning in the pool without me, lets just hope this one goes better than the last.... I think she thinks I'm going to abandon her and make her live her life in a swimming pool with Sharon (the instructor)....

Well, I don't want to scare people, so I'll call it a night on this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tharyn, YAY! Another blog to add to my blog roll. Looking forward to reading more, love the pic of Jade to, just adorable. Catch you on MSN soon.

Nat

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...