Friday 17 February 2017

Recreating a 7yr old work of art........

Saturday 30th July


When Blake was 2 months old I took this photo... actually, I took a much bigger photo where you can see Gran and Blake... But, this is what I took from it and I've loved it ever since.....


Now, before Blake's hand gets too much bigger, it's time to recreate it and set it in stone.. (well, plaster)







  

We ended up doing it twice, just in case there was any issue with one of them...


The unmasking.......











There are a few flaws in them.. but I love that too... in life, nothing is 100% perfect... 
see the beauty in what is, not what could be.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...