Thursday 16 February 2017

Blake's MTCQ Trial trip away with Gran and Pa

Saturday 23rd July

Blake headed off to Benoble with Gran and Grandpa at 7:30am..... he got to spend the day playing around on his bike ready for the trials comp the following day.....



6:30pm.... Teeth are brushed and he's ready to settle down for the night.......



Sunday 24th July

Blake had a great day at the trial... he got a clean lap.... and now I think if he wasn't hooked before.. he is now!



Rob and Jade headed back to Gladstone, I waited in Bundy for Blake to get back and then we headed home so that he'd be ready for school in the morning... (yup... I'm that mean... he was SO TIRED)

When I got to Miriam Vale I realised that Blake wasn't in the best position.... so I had to stop and re-adjust him.....



That's better! Now to finish the trip home.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...