Thursday 16 February 2017

Skate of Emergency 2016

Saturday 23rd July

Firstly... Happy Birthday Wobz......  for his birthday - I let him Derby :)


Unfortunately I was still not bouting... my back was still healing and I wasn't willing to risk it in order to save myself for a Melbourne Comp with the 'Swich Hitters.....


Puma wearing Zerky's new 'Swich Hitters uniform....


Puma MC'ing with me.....


Complete with a Dino Photobomber...


Kate & I


Complete with the back group!


Myself & Sledgie


Tilt & I


Myself and Splitz


Ahhh... my Zerky!


MC'ing between her bouts....


and then the photobombers came....


Puma 


Rumpy


Puma & Rumpy



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...