Friday 8 January 2016

It seemed like a good idea.....

Saturday 24th October

Jade decided that she absolutely HAD TO HAVE the new Lego Dimensions for the PS3.... I wasn't going to pay for this, it wasn't cheap.. .so I made Jade pay for it... she had to break into her money box... but she got it.... 




She even happily put it all together....


Then she took it downstairs... played it - then left it laying around... and everyone stood on it - and she hadn't kept the books on how to remake them... and no one was offering to help... since then, I believe they've just been put into a box and left.....  I'm just glad it wasn't my money!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...