Wednesday 6 January 2016

Jett over to play again :)

Saturday 17th October

We had Jett over for the day while Raquel worked.....  I've never seen kids change their minds quite so much about what they were wanting to do.... PS3, Computers & Minecraft... bedroom play... WiiU etc..... you name it - they played it.... also going into the spa....  

So, to keep them entertained, I decided to pull out the air hockey table... This table is brilliant and still runs perfectly well... (bought in 1997 when Ant and I first moved to Sydney)





The issue with an aged table is that the plastics did die... so there is no longer a scoring mechanism that works (and this is at both ends of the table).





and Raquel brought me a present for having Jett...



Not that I need to be drunk to agree to look after him!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...