Tuesday 26 January 2016

First Bout Back!

Saturday 7th November

After being back at training for 4 months - I had my first bout back...


We had a couple of Ring-Ins for the bout... we giggled a lot at the shirts they got them..... not TOO close to our uniform colour - but they were purple.... that counts... right? ;)

(Disclaimer: I had nothing to do with these shirts.... I went out the following day and found singlets with a racer back in the correct colour.... so, it wasn't hard to find.. hehe)





We lost by 5 point in the last couple of minutes... but it was an awesome bout.....  and then it was time for the after party....







Bamma stole my team jacket....


A bit of a size difference - especially as you could have fit three Bamma's in there!


No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...