Monday 7 September 2015

Back to Derby......

Sunday 19th July

I did it, I bit the bullet.... I went back to derby....  I've dragged a few old skaters back with me and it feels great.... because we've all been out for more than a year, we had to go back and do some time in fresh meat.... but that's all good... no stress.... no commitments.... just do whatever suits us :)  We may stay there forever! ;) 



After training, Zerky and I went out for an ice drink of awesome.....  Just like old times!





That night I continued working on Jade's "tie a quilt" - Nikki decided to help, by holding all of the pieces to the floor for me.... 


No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...