Monday 7 September 2015

Andy Griffiths

Tuesday 14th July

After school we headed straight to the local library to meet Andy Griffiths.... He was doing a book signing from 4-6pm and we didn't want to get stuck at the end of the queue.... 



We were first in line.....



Eventually they sat down as they were finding it hard to stand around waiting.... 



The kids were so excited to meet Andy - unfortunately as I was first in line and I asked if I could take a photo and he didn't mind - I didn't want to ask to re-take the photo... I just took one and hoped for the best.... (they'd pre-warned us that due to the expected crowd - there wasn't going to be time for personalising signatures etc.... so I wasn't going to push it)






They had books for sale at the library too... so we got some new books.....

I was most impressed Andy and how he wasn't rushing people out (it was the library staff that was stressing about it more than him... he was quite happy to take his time.... and so lovely)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...