Thursday 18 September 2014

Blake's final soccer game for the season.....

Saturday 30th August....

Well, I had all the plans to take all these amazing photos... and then it just didn't happen.... we weren't even at the end of the first half of the game - and I'd run out of space on the camera card.... so I rushed home and tried to get another card in a hurry...

Managed to get something sorted - went back - got photos for the last 10mins of the game and got all the team photos etc.... came home again... thought I had copied them onto the computer - and I hadn't... and then I moved files around on the camera card - and also deleted the photos (cause I thought I'd copied them) - and.... then they were gone... 

Unable to recover... I had to just hope that I had enough good photos from the first 15mins of the game....

I think I did "ok" considering.....

Blake was in his second year of competition - and on the same team again... such a lovely team with a couple of new players... the kids had a blast... and we're hoping to keep the same team for next year too...  

Martians forever!



























































No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...