Saturday 13 November 2010

Marina with Cat & the boys.....

Saturday - 6th November....

We went to the Pirate Play Park at the marina, Cat and the boys came down to meet us....

We were only there an hour or so before I realised I needed to get to the bike shop to get gear for Roller Derby on Sunday.... (I hadn't been for 9 weeks and I knew that they'd said you needed to be fully geared up - so I had to go on a desperate shopping run!)

I took 51 photos while I was at the park, but they just didn't seem to come out the way I'd hoped....  I'm either getting way too picky with what I consider a decent photo - or I was just having an off day......  I'm aiming at the latter, but I do know that what I considered a decent photo when Jade was 2 is totally different to what I consider decent now.....





Bailey giving me the "OMG - Camera, again??? seriously???" face.


"and here's a pose for YOU!"


Talon was way too interested in his teddy biscuits to care about the camera....


"TEDDY BISCUITS!!!!!"


This would have been a good pic if Blake would have looked up for me, the colours were perfect..... *sigh*


I swear he was clean when we took him to the park... but walking around eating a banana - probably didn't help.....



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...