Thursday 4 November 2010

Smack's Tattoo......

Friday 15th October

Smack has been talking about getting a Tattoo for ages now, for at least the last year we've been discussing the bear paw print that he wanted.... then when it was set that I'd go down to the Moto GP - we started looking at designs....

I finally found the winning design one night when I'm sure I should have been sleeping or something - but it was what smack was after... so - luckily he stored the link to the image (because he'd asked me to print it and bring it down - and as much as I had printed it - I left it on my desk at home!)

Hooray for iPhone's though - I opened the image on my phone and the tattoo lady traced it from the phone....


The stencil of the tattoo....

The outline is done, no turning back now....

Shading the print.....

Nearly done....

Tattoo complete.....




It does hurt.... just a little......

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...