Thursday 15 July 2010

Dora the Explorer - Stage Show

1st July

I took Jade to see Dora.... she was very excited to leave daycare early and even more excited to be seeing Dora....

When watching the videos - make sure you don't have your volume up too loud - because Jade was standing right next to me and shouting down to the stage.... so it could be a bit loud... but she loved every minute of the show.....

Well worth every cent....


((Video))
Dora Enters



((Video))
The Adventure begins....



((Video))
The start of the second act...
Map addresses the kids.....



((Video))
Diego Arrives.....


I had hoped to get a video of the "We did it, we did it, we did it - yeah!" song - but it was all too hard! :)

Anyway, you get the idea of what the show was like.... I'm definitely glad that I got to take Jade....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...