Tuesday 20 July 2010

Self Haircut #2......

Monday - 19th July

(Wow... we're nearly up to date on this blog!!!!!!! *gasp*)

Anyway, back to the entry..... I was in a rush - we were heading to swimming early as a friend had switched to Mondays for her kid's lessons... so I said I'd get there early to meet her.... that wasn't going to happen... I hadn't done Jade's hair yet....

So, I called for Jade to get into her chair so that I could do her hair - and I started brushing....

Something didn't seem right... pieces were shorter than usual..... she's had layers cut in her hair back at the start of the year - so it didn't surprise me that some bits were shorter... but there was way too much shortness happening for my liking.....

Me: Jade, did you cut your hair???
Jade: No.....
Me: Are you sure you didn't cut your hair???
Jade: I didn't cut my hair.....

Figuring it must be something in my head going wrong - I walked over to the dining table to attempt to find Jade's hair ties..... I could only find one....

When I go to the dining table.... on the floor.... a big pile of hair clippings.... as you can probably imagine - I went BANANAS!



I could only find one hair tie.... so I tied it all back and this huge clump of "Fringe" fell forward... so I said she was just going to have to deal with it - and she shouldn't have cut her hair....


When we got to Mom's after swimming - I found another hair tie - so I tied her hair up - pebbles style....

the "fringe"


Tuesday - 20th July....

It all still ties back... it goes a bit fluffy at the back because it's too short to stay in all the way back, but she can deal with that, it's not in her face.....

Oh, and Jade's favourite and slightly worn out toy....
(but according to the Movies - he'll last forever!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...