Thursday 25 June 2009

Step & Crawling....


((Video))
Blake REAL crawling....


I had said that I tried to get Blake to do the pushing of the step so that I could video it... so I had actually taken a few videos.. but because these are on my phone - I hadn't really looked too hard into what he HAD done....

Most of the time Blake does either the caterpiller crawl (lifts himself up and lunges forward to his belly and then lifts up again) - or he does the comando (or drags his legs behind him) - but it's not very often that he actually crawls properly...

We've put this down to the fact that it's winter.... and he's always in long pants - and with timber flooring - he just slides around on it... so it's easier not to try crawling properly... but take the pants off him and expose his knees.. and ta-dah!! crawling!!!

(Oh yeah, and the step in the video is the step that he'd been pushing around the floor with his bum in the air... but I didn't get any video of it... hopefully I can do it in the next few days - or get him going with the push along walker or something - we'll see what he wants to do!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...