Wednesday 10 June 2009

Blake Crawling - Caterpillar Style....


((Video))

Blake has a crawling style all of his own... I've seen many kids comando like Jade did.. but I'd never seen this before Blake came along (don't get me wrong - I'm sure he's not the only baby to do it... but I haven't seen any others yet.....)

He really knows how to get around.. he can get anywhere he wants to be now without getting too upset about it... although - you'll hear in the vid that he "screeches" - but it's not a cranky noise... even though it does sound like he's getting frustrated... 

(Video was taken 7th June - - - - I'm kind of a bit behind in my blogging!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...