Friday 29 May 2009

Two years on.....

It's been two years since we lost Chloe...  I'm surprised at how I'm feeling today, I thought I would have still had my sad moments.. .and although I've still thought about it - I've been feeling a lot better about it....

This time last year I was still really sad about it all, but I think that was because i was pregnant with Blake and really nervous about how well it would go.... but that's all over now - and we have a perfect little guy - and Jade loves him to bits.... 

Rob got home tonight too... so that was good timing... he's been away just under two weeks (well - 1 day under two weeks)...  so I'm ultra exhausted... but I'm pleased to say that for the last week (except for the night of his 6mth needles) - Blake has been sleeping through the night.... well from 5:30pm til 4:30-5am...  so that's been a really nice change....

All in all - Life's pretty good :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...