Monday 11 May 2009

Happy 17th birthday Greg!!!

Greg's 17th Birthday today....  he was up at 5am to head to work experience..  luckily I was up - so I managed to make him lunch before he had to leave... poor kid is stuck working from 6am til 4:30pm each day this week - he finishes earlier on Friday though...  here's hoping the early mornings don't kill him...  his other work experiences have all started at 7am which hasn't been as MUCH of a shock to his system....

Anyway, all birthday festivities were left til tonight... Kylie came over for dinner too..   I made a cake - and had more success this year, I made a REAL from the ground up cake....  (and it was really nice too if I do say so myself!!!)



Jade loves everyones birthdays!  (she's now counting down until her birthday!)





And now a step back in time....


Mat, Lil & Greg

Beach Shot...
(always been a little poser!)

School Excursion Koala pic...


Greg's been up in Gladstone 19 months already... time flies!!!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...