Sunday 16 December 2007

Last week... in.... "The Thomas World"

Ok, I was slack and didn't blog last week, but I have a valid excuse.... I blame Jaime... (she was smart enough to bring her camera - and I wasn't - and I only got the photos tonight!!)...

Jaime, Damian and Xander moved to town (not last tuesday - but the tuesday before)... so last weekend was their first weekend in town... and we made full use of it...

Saturday night we invaded their new home and ate their food....

Sunday afternoon we headed to Lions park (about halfway between where we both live) to ride pushbikes, then play at the park... (then we cheated and had maccas for dinner... so healthy we are!)

Jade and Xander

(Jade still hasn't got the pedalling on her own sorted.. hence the pushy-push bike)

I think someone forgot to tell Damian that the park was for the kids... not the "adults"...

On Monday... Jade had her last swimming lesson for the year.... starting up again on 7th January...

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...