Friday 21 September 2007

Free Weekend!?!?!

Well, it looks like I have the house to myself this weekend... Yay!!!

Rob's leaving this afternoon to travel to Queanbeyan to pick up Dad's montesa (247 - 1974 I believe - but I could be wrong) and then he's off to Sydney to pick up some stuff from his mother's place (Drier, Vintage Cash Register, Vintage typewriter and various other things).... so he wont be back until probably Monday or Tuesday...

and then....

My parents have said that they'll have Jade on Saturday and Sunday during the days so that I can get up to date with the company filing at home... and if I have any spare time after that - I guess I'll start organising downstairs again so that I can get the gym set up properly again... I also need to get Rob's new office sorted so that I can move his junk out of my areas... (basically all areas of the house are mine unless Rob needs it for work... and now that he has a new office - I'm going to jam everything in there!)

So it's all good!!! I'm really tired still - so I may use the time off to catch up on a little sleep too ... but I can't sleep when I know there are things to do... I might even mow the lawns again... our yard isn't going to know what hit it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hell, a whole weekend to yourself, what a wonderful rejuvenating experience that will be. Igot your msn's, sorry Im a slacker just heaps busy.

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...