Sunday 9 September 2007

Trials....

Yay, another trials event, this time Rob was able to ride.... so was I - technically... however, a guy turned up to the event and forgot his boots... so I lent him mine - and I spent the day running around with the camera.... and I got to spend the day with Jade... and she loves the trials events because she can just run around as much as she likes....


Did I mention that Jade appears to be a nail biter?


Dad

Mom & Jade concentrating

Enjoying doing nothing....

(At this point of the trial - Dad was only beating Rob by "ONE" point - this was only the first lap - things went downhill fast after that!)


Frank and Shayne

(in their flashy Repsol Montesa gear - they like to couple dress!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...