Sunday 23 September 2007

Day at Gran and Pa's again....


Mom and Dad came over this morning to fit a shelf above my desk so that I can try to be a little more organised with the Company workpapers ... hopefully now that things are slightly better arranged things will be a bit easier...

Anyway, they finished here at about 11am or 11:30... and started to leave - and Jade started walking out with them... and I said "Jade - aren't you going to stay here with Mom?" and she grabbed Mom's hand and said "no - go with Gran"...

So Jade went back to their place - had lunch and had her sleep there.....

This is now twice in two days she's chosen them over me... last night I had to come home in their volvo because Jade wanted to go with them - and got into her car seat in their car... so we simply swapped cars and I took Jade home....

There was no tricking her today though......

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...