Sunday 27 August 2017

ARGH.... Bunchems!

Tuesday 15th November

So, I got an emergency call at derby training to come home because Jade had got a hair full of bunchems and everyone was panicking... nearly an hour later and we're done.... 

Tips for anyone stuck in this... Don't try to pull them out.. Oil the hair (I used a silicon hair product that I have, but I'm sure any type of oily substance would work) and just brush gently, they get caught in the brush and then you're not tearing the hair... 

Apparently Blake poured them into Jade's hair thinking it was funny... Didn't realise what he'd done and he got in a lot of trouble but was already asleep before I got home... argh!!!!!







No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...