Saturday 26 August 2017

Bruisefest 2016

Friday 11th November

Drove down with Skatts once she'd managed to get to Gladstone after work.... 




Saturday 12th November


Early morning coffee run....



Day 1... Ready to Roll!



and we're done......




Skatts and I headed back to the hotel to have a quick swim before going our separate ways for dinner....


I went and had a lovely dinner with Uncle Gerry & Aunty Eileen..... 



Sunday 13th November

On our way to the venue for the day and we stopped off for coffee.... while waiting in the car I realised that this had been the first time ever that I hadn't stressed about being in a white uniform top...and my uniform was actually getting baggy.....43.5kgs down - and I'm starting to notice... :)



We have coffee and we're ready to hit the track!



Candy belting out a tune prior to hitting the track.....




Then I went on a selfie journey...... (not all photos are in focus....so, sorry about that)


Me, Hulk & Puma


Me & Fred


Me, Puma & Fred


Fisty, Jorge, Rumpy, Skatts and myself....


and then Fred jumped in too....



Crim & myself...


Nawwwr.... look at these two.... <3 p="">


Jorge & Skatts


Oh - they just got a bit cuter....



I think everyone may be a tad bit pooped!


On our way home!!!!  It's been a great weekend


No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...