Friday 26 May 2017

Lowmead Trial (plus BlockSpot) weekend - 20-21 August



Up the Creek







Ooops!  That wasn't supposed to happen!


Luckily Drew had a spare!


And then in dropping my bike - and picking it up - I managed to rest my arm momentarily on the exhaust....... Yup... THAT hurt!


All fixed..... I can keep riding!


Sunday 21st August

At Lowmead and ready to ride!



The 2016 Riding Crew!


My best little riding buddy


And we're done!  Time to head home......


Poor Blake - this was the smallest CQTC shirt we could get for him..... but he loves it....


A stop at Miriam Vale on the way home for a quick drink.....





He's definitely one of a kind!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...