Friday 27 January 2017

Mother's Day 2016

Sunday 8th May

The kids did well with their Mother's Day purchases at school this year.... :)



From Blake - he went for a wide selection....

He then tried to steal some of my chocolates - and when I stopped him he said "but, I bought them!"... which then takes me back to handing out Jelly Beans that came with a mug that I bought Dad for Father's day when I was about Blake's age..... what goes around, comes around!






 From Jade... I got one book... but it cost more....
Jade knows how much I enjoy colouring these books :)



Then the school made items....

From Jade




From Blake






And then Jade made me another picture.... just, because :)



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...