Saturday 28 January 2017

Fanfare 2016

Thursday 9th June

With Jade being in the school band, they get to go out and do extra-curricular events such as this Fanfare... this was a "type" of competition between the local primary schools... I took the day off work so that I could go and watch Jade playing...



Just after I got myself settled - I get a phone call from one of the teachers.....  Jade's left her mouthpiece at home..... ARGH!!!!!!

I phoned Rob and asked him to check Jade's room...... he said he'd turned it upside down and he couldn't see the mouthpiece.....

Luckily I got an sms from another teacher saying that they'd brought the school's spare trumpet up for Jade....   I wasn't sure how that would go as Jade likes HER trumpet... (and I get that.... I prefer my flute over someone else's)...  Luckily, they just gave her the mouthpiece and let her use her own trumpet.....



I got home to find THIS.....


Yup, he'd really turned her room upside down..........


Sure enough, no mouthpiece.....



In cleaning Jade's room - I found all of these drink bottles..... and she's forever saying she doesn't have a spare drink bottle!  because they were all hidden under her bed, or under any of the piles of junk on her floor.....



3.5hrs later!




So, given Jade's room is now spotless...  it was only fair to tidy Blakes.....   Took me 5 mins - including vacuuming!



Chalk and Cheese are my kids!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...