Monday 28 July 2014

The Room change around ((again))......

 Monday 14th July

The kids had gone back to school.... and while they were there - I pulled out some posters that Drew had given me the day before that were printed onto Corflutes for his daughter's 21st.... I got some double sided tape and stuck them to Blake's wall.... and then moved his room around to put his bed against a wall that wasn't joint to our room (as I constantly hear him tossing around at night and kicking the wall) - so getting him away from that wall means that I'll sleep without constant knocking to listen to....

  





In doing this, I realised that I really did need to get a new storage system happening in his room as the 3 shelved stand (which we got before Jade was born - that had been used to store baby supplies - and humidifiers etc - was definitely past it's used by date..... and his blue and red cloth storage boxes were just too small to hold his toys...... (so, this inspired a future trip to Bunnings!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...