Monday 27 May 2013

Valentines Day 2013

2008 was the last time Rob and I had been together for Valentines day....  the following 4 years he was in Townsville - everytime!

This year I had him here.... and we were "clearly" going to make the most of it....

First you have to start with the Super Soppy Facebook messages about how perfect you wonderful spouse is.....   (this is just cut and paste from my facebook wall.... I posted first - so that's why it's on the bottom.. you kinda have to read up... )



And then you have to buy them some very expensive and well wrapped present....  presentation is EVERYTHING!!!
(ok, so these were thrown to me on the couch in a plastic bag.....)



I'm not even sure what we had for dinner, but we just stayed in with the kids.... and we had a great night watching Breaking Bad.. (oh yeah, even our show was unromantic.... ehehe) - - - but.... still the best Valentines ever....

LOVE YOU WOBZ!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...