Thursday 9 May 2013

Epic Scrim..... Epic Fail......!

Sunday 11th February...

So, I drove back from Bundaberg, got some sleep - got up - got dressed and got all excited about going down to Epic Scrim.... I was going to make sure I got enough derby into those two bouts that were being held on the day so that I didn't feel like I'd missed out on anything..

The first bout was co-ed... I LOVE co-ed....  guys are GREAT to play with....   the second bout was girls only, but this is good too - less players... more track time.....  this was a win-win day for me.....



Team Selection....


And we're off.....  first jam....



and, before the first jam was even over... I was sat on a seat talking to a St Johns guy..... and... OUT....



But, he strapped my ankle after a bit of a rest and I was back on the track.....


but, I only lasted that one jam and my ankle was definitely not happy with me.... so I called it a day.... and bench managed for the rest of the day - with a major sulk on my face.....



The Epic Scrim weekend people.....



Rob on the other hand, had a ball... got to spend the entire weekend with these people and couldn't have asked for more....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...