Saturday 7 January 2012

Let the Visiting begin.......

Wednesday 28th December

In my week between Christmas and New Years - we had an influx of visitors.... My cousin Narelle came up with her two boys Damien & Edmond..... and our friends Michael and Ingrid came to visit with their youngest son Kurtice.....  They all arrived on the Tuesday night.... 

We attempted to have a fairly laid back day following as I know how my kids are after spending a day travelling....  in the afternoon the kids were all playing in the sandpit while Blake was sleeping....  Jade & Damien found a caterpillar that they carried everywhere and passed between them.... I'm surprised it didn't die of a heart-attack in the mean time....



Damien & Jade


Edmond & Narelle


Michael (apparently this is how we pose for photos....  I did warn him beforehand that if he posed like this - I would blog it)


Narelle teaaching the boys the reason to not throw sand.... cause it gets shoved everywhere by your mother....


The postie came and delivered Jade & Blake's presents from Aunty Bethia, Uncle Mark, Tom and William.... 


Blake got a knitted Queen's Guard and a double decker bus....



Michael gave me a pair of speed inlines for Christmas......  he'd said that he was going to give me a go in them - I didn't realise he was actually giving me my own pair... but Yayay!  


Spinnaker Park BBQ....


We went to Spinnaker Park for a BBQ that night - so that the kids could run around and go down onto the beach - and Michael and I could go for a skate.....


Jade took her new doll with her....



The kids on the fake-beach....


Edmond


Jade & Damien


Blake & Edmond checking out the stones...


Edmond's gonna be a plumber....


Michael and Ingrid went for a walk to check out the surroundings....


Ingrid


Edmond on the Spinnaker boat...


Jade & Damien running to the boat...


Jade & Blake



Sausage Sizzle is a quick and easy dinner...


Kurtice


We had a great evening..... inline skates are harder than they look - but I got the hang of them... we only did 1.5 laps before heading back to the group... but it was enough to know that I wouldn't kill myself in them....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...