Friday 6 January 2012

Derby Post - Twins doing their jumps.....

For anyone who hasn't been paying attention... for the last year and a half I've been involved in Roller Derby... this wasn't a major shock to anyone who's known me since I was in Prep as I've always had wheels attached to my feet.....   In that year and a half I've had some time off with various reasons - including bad rink rash (yeah - it was BAAAAAAAAAAAAD) - a bust ankle - a bust knee and other non-derby related issues....

So, in that year and a half - I've probably missed about 8 months worth of skating... but now I'm back into the swing of things... and I live for my derby time......

This was after training one night.... I haven't done enough yet to want to even attempt this kinda thing - plus my knee isn't fully healed.... but - eventually (and when I'm skinny) - I may also feature in this type of vid... but for now....  I'll happily film others doing the crazy stuff....





((Video))

Duncan Manutz (Kristy Keenan) and Blackout Menace (Danielle Mouton) doing jumps after training one night....  (20th December 2011 - our last training for the year)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...