Sunday 6 March 2011

Melbourne - Superbikes Trip 2011 - Day 8 - The morning.....

Saturday 26th February....

The big boys (Geoff, Rob & Phil) took the little boys (Blake & Kieran) to the track to watch the motorbikes...  (Phil went as Rob's "partner" and took the kids in on our family pass....  ) and the girls stayed to set up Phil & Amy's tent and then to have a girly morning of shopping and coffee.....



Jade & Molly painted their piggy bank money boxes.....
(Jade's pig is Red - and Molly's is the Blue/green/red one)





Amy setting up the tent....


Check out those muscles!


Jodie helped.... she's got muscles too!


The Girls played happily until we were ready to leave....





After everything was set up and it was time to head to town, Amy and I were sitting on the verandah chatting, waiting for Jodie and the girls to be ready.... next thing we know, we check on Jodie - and she and the girls are already in her car and they're waiting for us.... yay for miscommunication!! ehehehe

Amy realised she'd left her purse in Jodie's car....  so she was going to have to make friends to buy her lunch... then I was rushing around our cabin looking for my purse... (I'm getting good at this) - I had no idea how it could have vanished as I had had it earlier in the morning - because I'd given Rob cash for at the track...

Then I realised that when I packed the back pack with stuff for Blake, I'd put my purse in there - auto-reaction.... so Jodie had to take money out for me too....  

She really enjoyed going to the ATM and handing Amy and I "pocket money"... ehehe  

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...