Sunday 13 February 2011

Prep day 2

Tuesday 25th January

Ok, so I'm behind in my blogging again, but I haven't sat down at my PC for a few weeks - and this is where I blog from...  the laptop just doesn't cut it for blogging (except for when I'm away, and then I just have to deal with it to keep people updated on holiday news....  - although, at the rate I'm going, while I'm away for holidays I'll be blogging pics from Australia day and you wont know what's happening down at Phillip Island!)

Anyway, Day 2 of Prep... another brilliant morning... Jade really loves prep - and she loves pretty much everything in her room....

I took all of these photos so that you can see Jade's other school uniform, and she also wanted photos of her school bag.

She couldn't carry her school bag on day 1 because it had ALL of her books in it and it was nearly too heavy for me....





After taking these pics, I did adjust the straps so that the bag sat higher up Jade's back...




She doesn't look like a preppie kid...  but I'm glad to say she isn't the tallest in her class... she's second tallest... a girl Ella is 128cm - Jade's 123cm..... (they did a measuring thing in class in week 2 or so - all of their heights are stuck up on the door as you walk into the room)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...