Tuesday 17 June 2008

Spa Time.....

Monday night is the 1 night of the week we can guarantee to be washing Jade's hair... (don't want to over wash it... and Monday's she has swimming lessons... so that makes sense to me....)

Anyway, to convince Jade to let us spray the shampoo/conditioner out of her hair (instead of using a cup) - we have to let her wash our hair... (this applies to Rob too if he gets bath duty on a Monday night....)

Well, last night - she washed my hair - and then had to wash BedTime Bear's hair too.... (This is a toy that is not supposed to live in the bath - yet he does...) So, I left her with the shower nozzle just spraying out a bit of water and left her to play....

I asked her to turn the water off (little miss independance wont let anyone do something she can do herself....) - she didn't want to... but I finally got her to... so after washing her hair, my hair and BedTime Bear's hair - the bath was full over the fixtures....

so I said "oooh..... we can turn on the spa.... what do you think???" ..... "Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!" (she doesn't like the noise so much) - so I convinced her to sit up on the ledge while I turned the water on - and made sure that it wasn't pushing air through - as this is what makes the majority of the noise....

I then explained that the water coming out was just like it is in Gran's pool.... oh... well that made it alright then... so, she then slid back into the bath.... then I had a problem convincing her that bath time was over.....





(let's just hope that she doesn't start wanting the spa on everytime she gets in the bath... she didn't ask for it tonight - so we may be ok)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...