Friday 1 August 2014

Happy Birthday Wobz!

Wednesday 23rd July



The night before I'd put pancake into the slower cooker so that we could get up and have birthday pancakes.....   the idea works.... but.... it needs to be worked on.. it wasn't perfect....


Blake writing Rob's birthday card.....


Presents and cards out ready.......  then Jade went down to ask Rob to come upstairs
(for those who may have missed it, Rob now works for an american company doing VoIP software programming - so he gets up and starts work around 3am each morning..... So, he'd already been up a few hours before we were ready to say happy birthday)


The bonus is - at least he's awake!  
(he used to look like death in the mornings if you made him get up before 8am)




I got Rob a Triumph 955RS model for his birthday....
I'd seen this in a store the week before and I just had to get it, it was the bike Rob owned when I first met him in 2001.... he loved it...


Jade's card....


Family Edition Trivial Pursuit!

Board game nights are going to be awesome!



More puzzles, cause you can never have too many puzzles....


and Bop It!
I wasn't sure whether this one would be a hit - but it's a lot of fun....  everyone had a go at playing it....




Greg joined us for dinner (as well as Mom and Dad, Frank and Lisa and Holly - but I was slack and didn't take photos... I'm sorry!  :(  )



We got an ice cream cake so that Jade could have some....
Rob had wanted a Black Forest Cake - but then Jade said "Why doesn't Daddy like cakes that I can eat?" so the plans for the cake changed (luckily I hadn't ordered a cake!)


In this pic you can also see the Maze that we bought Rob - it's got two handles on it that tilt the inner board in various directions - and you have to direct the little silver ball around without it dropping into the holes.... it's really not easy - but, again, a crowd pleaser!


(I found a pic online of it..... I'm not sure if it's exactly like this one - and I'm not going to get up to get a pic of the actual one... so use your imagination - or just accept that this is pretty much what it is!)



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...