Monday 17 December 2012

PCYC Roller Disco

12th October....

We headed down to PCYC for their Roller Disco.....  For once we were in town when they were doing it, so we were able to go down and help out....



A couple of Jade's school friends were there....


Myself & Beserk


Krakka, Ronan & Holly


Ronan


Duckface....


Michaelene & Sharna


Lily


Lou Suffer & Bubbles


Myself & Lou


Myself & Squeak


Myself & Squeak again


Squeak & Zerky


Myself & Brett 
(and I think Zerky's fingers....)


Holly and I ended up going in head first to each other in the middle of a game of red rover...


After disco Maccas Run.....


Lily & Jade


Zerky, Squeak, Cam & KK




Ronan and I playing with taking pics



Jade & I

5 comments:

Sheilaestella said...

I see your Maccas is the same as McDonald's here in the States. Enjoyed seeing your posts and pictures.
Sheila

Tharyn said...

Yes, I believe that Australia is the only country to refer to McDonald's as "Maccas".

Sheilaestella said...

I see your Maccas is the same as McDonald's here in the States. Glad to see he has franchise in other countries too. Enjoyed your pictures on your blogs. We would not think of swimming in October, or even outside in shorts in December. LO :)
Sheils

Tharyn said...

Yeah, it's warm here from about September til April/May.... we don't really even have a really cold winter.... so swim swim swim! :)

Sheilaestella said...

I live in Missouri. Really enjoyed seeing your posts. My children are Danny age 40, Veronika will be 39 this Month, Michael turned 36 last month, and Shawn is 21. Shawn is in Afghan right now for six more months. He is in the Marines.
My oldest granddaughter will graduate from high school in May. I got to go for now. Wheel of Fortune will be coming on here in about 13 minutes. I am an avid watcher of the Wheel.

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...