Sunday 23 December 2012

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeee!

Sunday 4th November....

My birthday - and I got to spend the day doing Black and White Scrimmages.... BRILLIANT way to spend my day :)

Holly even got me a birthday cake....



Dunc & I


My cake!!!!!
(Green and Purple for Team colours - if anyone missed that!)


Holy and I


After lunch I became the captain of the black team... and we decided that C was for Cake...
(for those who need explanation.. when you're a captain in derby - you have to have C on your arm so that you have permission to call timeouts etc.. .and are able to be identified as the Captain for other matters)


The cake cutting... :)




Thanks everyone for an awesome birthday :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...