Sunday 25 November 2012

Tropicarnage Cup - 2012 - Day 3

Sunday 30th September

We headed off for breakfast with Michael & Ingrid at Sizzlers and then headed to the venue for another day of derby action.....

When I got there, it was freezing and I'd left my GRD hoodie back at the hotel room... so I had to buy another one... the only one they had was a XXL - so it was swimming on me.... making everything look a million times bigger... but, I was warm, and that's what mattered.....




Look who else I found in a GRD Hoodie... 
Maxwell Smartarse from Townsville... :)


The twins with Johnny Smash


I had to get my standard Johnny Smash photo... 


CeeBee a little worse for wear after a big night of drinking with Butcher Boy


I found Kaneage too... :)

At 7pm we came up against the Potluck team...  this was a team that was put together with players from 5 different leagues....  it was a bit of a rude shock and we spent a lot of time in the sin bin because we were having calls made on us that we'd never dealt with before...  but it was a fantastic bout...  we were beaten by 138 points.... but we made it over 100 points and we were awesome....   (I do love my team A LOT!)




Post bout Maccas dinner......




After dinner, Rob and I went back to our hotel room and were asleep as early as possible.... but our bouting was over, which meant that the rest of the weekend was for enjoying derby and relaxing....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...