Thursday 8 November 2012

Tropicarnage Cup - 2012 - Day 2

Saturday 29th September

Heading to Tropicarnage on the Saturday morning, we discovered a store.....    I claimed it as my own......



Teddie shop next to a Skate Store.... Coincidence??  I THINK NOT!!!!

I was a but too busy going around at the venue saying hi to everyone in derbyland - I didn't get a lot of pics....


Poisonality and Zo D'Pravd from Tweed


Final group shot from Hustlers -vs- Coastal Assassins...  we only lost by 12 points... so we were stoked!


Myself & Trish


Anklebiter (Townsville) & Happy Cadaver (Tweed)


The Townsville Table (Rob, Michael, Ingrid and myself sat on this table too)


The Gladstone Table...


The Tweed Table...


Tweed boys loving it up!


Shreds


Mr & Mrs Voodoo


Kittie, Shreds & Troy


Kittie, Shreds and Troy again


Target, KK & Kittie


Dunc & CeeBee
(and a hand photo bomb)


Yeah, very serious couple!


Kiri & Candy


Demon & Michael


Ingrid & I


Myself & Voodoo


Michael & Ingrid


Dunc photo bombing the Townsville people...


Maxwell Smartarse, Lunakillgood, Graeme & Sarah


Dunc & I


We had a brilliant first day of bouts..... we watched Tweed and Townsville in their bouts and then hung out with them all for the evening....  The derby community is awesome :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...