Saturday 9 July 2011

Sydney Holiday 2011 - Day 6

Saturday July 9th

We went to visit Jo and the kids today... (Shane is overseas atm... so we didn't see him....)

Little Joshua is nearly 7weeks old.... time has really flown since we saw the first pics..... but I got my first cuddles.... so I'm ok :)




Jade loves babies


Cuddles for Rob... which ended in tears....



Shane got on Skype - so Blake and Amelia got on to chat to him...


Amelia started sticking her tongue out...
(I'm sure it was all started by Shane)


Blake then noticed...


Then Blake started with the tongue out too...


Poking tongues out at each other.....


Jade found a solution for Rob's hair issue!


Josh looks just like a doll when he's sleeping...



Blake eating his apple


Mandarin for Amelia


Blake's starting to get the "smile" sorted....


Nearly managed to get a pic of Jade trying on a wig...


Baby cuddles...





Amelia came up to poke Josh in the eye.... :)   
(I remember going through all of this with Jade at nearly the same age) 



Jade loves babies....

Quote of the Day from Jade

"He looks nearly like a real baby!"



That's pretty much it for our Sydney holiday, we fly home in the morning... and we're all packed and all but one bag in the car to pack the kids bedding into and pj's then we can leave in the morning.... :)

1 comment:

Shane A said...

Thanks for the pic's of my family.. :)

Hope you had a great time. Sorry I could not be there. I would have been better than where I was...

Shane A

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...