Wednesday 22 September 2010

Happy Little Swimmer......

Monday 6th September.....

Blake does enjoy his swimming lessons now, without me in the pool.... it only took one week of me not being in the pool for him to settle down (which beat the heck outta the 5wks of full scream Jade did.... (but she was also about 3months younger at the time!)

He's doing really well with his swimming - and when you consider the time he's missed with Hand, Foot & Mouth and everything else that he's managed to catch in the last couple of months - he's progressing nicely :)

Here are just two videos that I took on my phone (of course I didn't remember to take in the camera... but it's easy to hide with the phone and take videos - so it's better than nothing!)




Blake Swimming - Video 1




Blake Swimming - Video 2

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...