Wednesday 22 September 2010

Photo Shoot..... pre-father's day.....

Friday - 3rd September.....

Jaime asked me if I'd take some pics of her and the boys for a father's day present she wanted to put together for Damian (and the Grandfather's - I believe)... we headed down to Spinnaker Park at the Marina....

Little Declan.....

Brothers......

Jaime and her two little guys....




Isn't that dimple just sooooo cute? :)

I love this pic.... Declan looks like a little Bobble-Head... ehehe :)





Jaime had mentioned to Cat that she was doing this and Cat asked if I wouldn't mind taking pics of her boys at the same time......


Talon

Blaze

Bailey



It didn't prove an easy task trying to get 3 boys to pose for a photo at the same time.....




Cat & Talon


All in all, I was happy with how the pics turned out....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...