Saturday 16 January 2010

Cowboy & Cowgirl day at daycare....

Yesterday was Cowboy & Cowgirl day at daycare.... luckily I managed to find a decorated Romper for Blake..... so much easier than trying to get him into an outfit of sorts....



Jade loves dressing up.... :)

My little actress....

I was a bit disappointed to find when I got to daycare that not many parents had bothered to dress their kids - apparently by the end of the day there were a few dressed up kids... but I saw all of about 4 when I got there (including my two)....





----


Rob finally got home last night too.... although this trip wasn't as long as previous trips - he was only gone for a complete week (well - a week and 3hrs... but who's counting!!!)...

He walked in the door and half an hour later I walked out the door to go to the movies.... I went to see "The Lovely Bones" - it was a good movie... apparently the book is a lot better, so I may have to get a hold of the book and have a look.....

Hoping that while Rob is home we can get a few more things done - I might send him down to work the day in the shed to go through the computer carcasses and get rid of the rubbish ones...

and maybe a beach trip in the late arvo once Blake's woken up....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daycare's really don't push fun days enough. Both our kids dress-up to the max for fun days, but normally there is about 5-7 kids who do.

Went to Yeppoon beach over the weekend. it was nice.

RDF

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...