Sunday 3 January 2010

Introducing Baby Declan James Kidd

So, I finally made it around to meet Declan yesterday.... Blake was sleeping at home so Rob agreed to keep an ear out for him so that I could duck over to Damian & Jaime's to see de baby!


Isn't he just so tiny??
(6lb 11oz in comparison to my two of 9lb10oz and 9lb 4.5oz....)
Clucky much??
(no more!! Nooo!!! but they're so cute!!!)

Declan and Damian's father Evan.... (Pop!)

Proud Mum

Proud Dad...

Jaime's looking SOOOOOOOOOOO good... you'd not guess she'd just had a baby....

Was a great visit.... We were going to have Xander here today - but after a bad night with Blake I cancelled all visting plans for the day...

This morning, my day started at 3am... poor Blake was very unhappy... cranky bottom - etc.. so by 7am I was at the end of my tether... so we headed over to Mom and Dad's place in hope that I'd be able to detach Blake.... but he wouldn't even go to Dad - who is his Hero.... he really wasn't a happy little boy...

Blake eventually settled down once he was playing in the sandpit and I managed to duck away to make coffee (another thing I desperately needed by 7am!!!) - - - we got him home and to bed at 9:30am.... he had two sleeps today which was great... not HUGE sleeps - only an hour and a half each time, or thereabouts.. but enough to keep him going...

He seems to have settled down this evening - so fingers crossed he's at the end of this bug....

and now, I need sleep...

Night night....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...