Thursday 9 April 2009

Tired being a puggle.....

Blake decided that today was not the day for sleeping... unfortunately this was mainly due to the fact that I got a call from my doctors saying that they could squeeze me in for an 8:15 appointment (it was 8am and I was driving back from dropping Jade to school - so I drove straight there... and Blake was asleep when I arrived... so that woke him up)...  I've got yet another throat infection.. this is the 3rd one in 2 months - I'm not overly happy with that - but I've got a double dose of antibiotics this time - so hopefully that'll sort it out for good...

I had to go to the chemist etc after leaving the drs - so I picked up Mom and she came for the drive so that I could leave Blake in the car.. so we managed to get him to sleep for an hour...  then when I got home he woke up being taken out of the car - but I managed to get him back to sleep and he only slept for another 30mins or so....  then he was up for the day.... he managed to have a power nap at 4pm for about 20mins but that was all...

So, once I got home - I bathed him - fed him and left him on our bed to play for a little while before trying to get him settled for  bed... next thing I know - everything is quiet... and I found this:


Zonked!!!


I managed to get him into his cot without him waking.. so here's hoping he has a decent sleep tonight - har har har! yeah right!!!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...