Tuesday 12 August 2008

Proud Mommy Moment......

It appears that Jade is mastering the skill of riding her bicycle without training wheels....

She's still got a couple of months til her 3rd Birthday - so I really wasn't pushing the issue... But today, Dad took the training wheels off her bike and was walking her around the yard and letting her go on her own...

Now, I'm not one of those parents who's into the whole "baby olympics" (my baby is better than your baby - yada yada)... But, this is a huge achievement... it may also end up being something that was only happening when she was on a downhill and getting up momentum...

Tomorrow, Mom and Dad are going to take Jade out on the 16" bicycle - which is bigger than the one she's been riding (because I'd taken the 16" home - Jade had decided that the 12" would do for now... and has been riding that the last couple of weeks).. So, I'm hoping to get some film of her actually riding so that you know that I'm not making up stuff....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...