Saturday 23 August 2008

Getting Slack....

Ok, my posts have been getting slack...

Pregnancy really seems to be knocking me for a 6 this time around... at least it'll be the last time... :)

Last week was a full week... I was at a friends accountancy firm doing my parents books on their computer system and the rest of the week had been filled with my GTT scan (Glucose Tolerance Test) on Tuesday and then another hospital visit to Rocky on Wednesday - so by the end of the week I was knackered.....

This week I'd decided that I'd try to take it a bit easier so that I could get back into the swing of things without feeling so lifeless.... on Tuesday, Rob was called out to Emerald - so I went with... on the way I got dropped off at my friend's place (I haven't seen her since our wedding.... so she hasn't met Jade - and I hadn't met Joel (her little guy who is 20months)





Rob got back to Katrina's place and managed to spend a little time before we had to start heading home.... while we're there... I hear a knock on the door... Katrina didn't believe it at first - because no one drops in on her out there... but then we heard the knock again...

She goes to the door to find some strange guy standing there going "would you mind moving your car???" (ok - this had us confused, until we looked outside... and there's the prado.. parked in the middle of the street.... Rob had arrived and got out of the car without putting on the handbrake or leaving it in gear!! clever boi!!!)



This is where the Prado *should* have been!

Oh, and I believe that he's trying to blame the angle of the driveway!! hehe


After getting back from Emerald - I pretty much spent the next two days in bed - puggle has moved up to just under my ribcage and he's making the process of keeping food down a little difficult at the moment.....

Friday I would have been ok, I wasn't feeling ill.. unfortunately at 2am, Jade came into the room and it took me til just after 4am to get her back to sleep.... (I can't wait til she's over this cold for good...) I was worried that after being up for that long at night that she'd sleep in and it would make it difficult to take her to school - but she was up at 7:20 so we were running a teensy bit late - got there just before the kids had to go to their rooms but she was suprisingly alert... :) (again, I was absolutely buggered from having another ruined night's sleep... :)


This morning, Mom and Dad dropped off a single bed that they've had to move out of their place to make room for a double bed that they've brought back from the unit - so we've put it into the nursery and taken out the baby bed....

I figured I should go and get a doona and a doona set for the bed - so that it's not just collecting dust for the next two years until Puggle is big enough to migrate from the cot.... Jade is convinced that there are sharks on the doona - I can't see any... She didn't like the doona cover at first... but then she was ok when she realised it wasn't for her bed.... she's happy with her Dora Doona....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...