Sunday 7 February 2016

Blake's iSTACX Award

Thursday 10th December

My phone went crazy at work today as friends were messaging me to let me know that Blake had received the iSTACX award.... This award means that in Year 1 Blake was the highest ranked student in Science, Technology & Creative thinking...   I was so sad that I'd missed this, but no parents are pre-warned on end of year awards... only if their child is getting student of the week... I guess that way there's no chance that the kids know before school who is going to take out all of the awards....






(one thing I thought was funny was when he came home and showed me his book and said "but I'm not a baby..... why did I get a baby book?"  poor kid is reading full on chapter books these days... but he did have the decency to read this before putting it on his bookshelf..... kids got manners! ;) )





Blake with the Robot that delivered his award... :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...