Monday 4 May 2015

Benaraby Trial

Saturday 14th February

These pics were taken as we were setting sections.... we also took Blake around with us to make sure that he was able to ride between sections with ease.....








While we were off setting sections... some of the other guys hung around to help with the footings for the shelter that is being put up.....






Sunday 15th February 

Pre-Trial warm ups!



























Everyone getting ready to start the day.....
















This is my concentration face.....










Frank - Section 2


















Blake on his first ride through a "big" section.... Such concentration! :)








I think he fits into this trials world quite nicely :)




This section had me biting my lip a bit... up a fairly steep bank...






As it turned out, we only rode one lap.... I'd pulled a ligament in my elbow (that is still causing me some grief), Rob got a flat tyre... and Blake's bike went flat.....  wasn't a great start to the trials year for us, but.... that's ok :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...